Following the tsunami that devastated much of southern Asia in December 2004, Pak Yadi received a $400 seed grant from One Great Hour of Sharing partners. Documentary filmmaker David Barnhart followed him as he rebuilt his life and community.
Your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing make a real difference in the lives of their recipients. Please give generously. www.pcusa.org/give-oghs
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @PresbyNews: Communion at the worship service hosted by the Presbytery of San Juan at the joint COGA/PMAB meeting in Puerto Rico. #PCUSA… 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyNews: Worship leaders at the service hosted by the Presbytery of San Juan for the joint COGA/PMAB meeting in Puerto Rico. #PCUSA… 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyNews: Rev. Luis Ocasio, Moderator of San Juan Presbytery speaks w/ @jherbertnelson, @jledmiston and @thesoulstepford prior to wor… 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Make plans now to join old friends (& new ones!) at #BigTent2017 in St. Louis, MO July 6-8th! Learn more at… https://t.co/rmJJ47xV2R 7 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Mission Agency Executive Committee previews spring 2017 meeting. https://t.co/6td4eQk9V4 #PCUSA https://t.co/KHiFb4iX3A 14 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Committee on the Office of the General Assembly begins spring meeting. https://t.co/Xb4BEmUBbr #PCUSA https://t.co/BgtriPzqDE 15 hours, 17 minutes ago
- RT @ChipHardwick: Please pray that the Holy Spirit would blow through the @Presbyterian Mission Agency Bd on their 1st day of meeting toda… 15 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- Q&A with musician, speaker, author David LaMotte
- An Artist's Journey: Lucy Janjigian
Most Popular Resources View all
- Devotions for Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- Presbyterian Women 2016 USA Mission Experience Bookmark
- PW in the Congregation Remittance Form
News & Announcements View all
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps
Mission Co-Workers in Japan see historic visit as a step toward healing Read
President Obama visits Hiroshima
A Cleveland congregation turns to wind energy as an easy and sustainable alternative Read