Following the tsunami that devastated much of southern Asia in December 2004, Pak Yadi received a $400 seed grant from One Great Hour of Sharing partners. Documentary filmmaker David Barnhart followed him as he rebuilt his life and community.
Your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing make a real difference in the lives of their recipients. Please give generously. www.pcusa.org/give-oghs
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @EmilyEOdom: Deeply moved by this piece on @StoryCorps featuring #pcusa teaching elder, Fred Davie. https://t.co/15aDwq7JxN 0 minutes ago
- Lenten Reflections on the Confession of Belhar now available through PC(USA) Store: https://t.co/9csh52gWRm #PCUSA https://t.co/MlkRFwiefK 0 minutes ago
- Parenting changes everything: Huge and messy love reveals what’s holy. https://t.co/fSf55BDA0G via @presby_today… https://t.co/s1nIx5Iswg 15 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Today we celebrate the second Sunday of Advent. Amen! #ScriptureSunday #PCUSA https://t.co/YZznLcatXb 18 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Minute for Mission: Auburn Theological Seminary. https://t.co/PqHkS6I41U #PCUSA 21 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance deploys National Response Team members to the Smokies: https://t.co/d1IR5dzK2f… https://t.co/8LuFSXqtio 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Congregational Ministries Publishing & GenOn Ministries join forces on ‘Faith for Life’ curriculum series:… https://t.co/5lVPgnEOvw 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Retired mission workers translating Bible into Anuak with Africans
- The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and the United Nations
Most Popular Resources View all
- Lighting the Advent Wreath in the Tradition of Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart - Revised 2015
- A Service of Lessons and Carols
News & Announcements View all
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps
Mission Co-Workers in Japan see historic visit as a step toward healing Read
President Obama visits Hiroshima
A Cleveland congregation turns to wind energy as an easy and sustainable alternative Read
Reissued evangelism resources urges Presbyterians to be ‘reconciled, renewed and sent to change the world as Jesus did’ Read
Twenty-five years of ‘Turn to the Living God’