Following the tsunami that devastated much of southern Asia in December 2004, Pak Yadi received a $400 seed grant from One Great Hour of Sharing partners. Documentary filmmaker David Barnhart followed him as he rebuilt his life and community.
Your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing make a real difference in the lives of their recipients. Please give generously. www.pcusa.org/give-oghs
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Yesterday our @PresbyPeaceProg conducted a workshop for New Covenant Presbytery entitled "Preparing a Place for Pea… https://t.co/Uy8GWVIngL 5 hours, 21 minutes ago
- "Where do you see God today?" https://t.co/WC2ybFt1g2 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
- SDOP national committee chair is encouraged about the future of ministry. https://t.co/jwXcn1FWmx #PCUSA 8 hours, 16 minutes ago
- New Mexico Presbyterian church celebrates 150 years of mission. https://t.co/gPFH7yyQsC #PCUSA @fpcsantafe https://t.co/d3KeLCRstW 11 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Participants in panel discussion about MLK say it’s time to ‘show up, show out and organize.’ Read more:… https://t.co/X3lXpsWhjD 11 hours, 20 minutes ago
- ‘Abide in Me’ participants prepare to embrace new disciplines toward greater spiritual health. https://t.co/r1xeg4pQce #PCUSA 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Disciple-Making Church Conference participants embrace their flaws through Japanese philosophy of Kintsugi:… https://t.co/RmEruBMeDk 1 day, 5 hours ago
- PC(USA) member and NASA mathematician receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Gun Violence, Gospel Values: Mobilizing in Response to God’s Call
- Resolution on Confronting Christian Zionism
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart - Revised 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Worship Resources
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps
Mission Co-Workers in Japan see historic visit as a step toward healing Read
President Obama visits Hiroshima
A Cleveland congregation turns to wind energy as an easy and sustainable alternative Read
Reissued evangelism resources urges Presbyterians to be ‘reconciled, renewed and sent to change the world as Jesus did’ Read
Twenty-five years of ‘Turn to the Living God’