Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @PresbyHistory: Phil Hanna is a “mish kid” – he grew up in Lebanon, the son of Presbyterian mission workers Ed and Arpiné Hanna. For 30… 0 minutes ago
- RT @PDACares: As we approach the one year anniversary of #HurricaneHarvey, we encourage you to remember there is still MUCH work to do. PDA… 0 minutes ago
- Presbyterian churches now have a new tool to energize and educate congregations around global issues such as povert… https://t.co/JNSRPdwVnF 0 minutes ago
- "Her legacy continues through her family, books and articles, sermons, and through the many students, clergy and ch… https://t.co/bwTOUGFyoo 0 minutes ago
- Organizers of #GA223 bail-out in St. Louis detention centers shift focus of campaign: "We are not just bailing peop… https://t.co/7BrkjyDj9W 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- RT @Pres_Foundation: #ScriptureSunday #PCUSA https://t.co/qHa6dv7dQX 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- RT @PresTheoEd: President Emerita of @McCormickSem Rev. Dr. Cynthia Campbell of @HighlandPres shared thoughts on the human desire that go… 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
Most Popular Resources View all
News & Announcements View all
왜 여러 언어로 하나님을 경배하는 것이 중요합니까? Read
Prayers sought for missing aid workers in South Sudan
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance has maintained communication with churches and synods Read
Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
Honors include seven prestigious “Best in Class” Read
PC(USA) journalists reap 24 Associated Church Press Awards
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions