Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Resist and Persist: Faith and the Fight for Equality will interest both men and women, religious or secular, who ar… https://t.co/VcBsxW7TLx 6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- "We have sought to be good stewards of the mysteries of God. And to respond to the movement of the Holy Spirit in o… https://t.co/nvvNGEwHtA 9 hours, 3 minutes ago
- RT @PCUSAStore: "Hope is the conviction, against a great deal of data, that God is tenacious and persistent in overcoming the deathliness o… 10 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Minute for Mission: Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day. #PCUSA https://t.co/8Br8TBOzgR 11 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Part of what makes the Clinical Pastoral Education course unique is that each student is assigned an ethnic faith c… https://t.co/q1TwrTINYi 11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- “Our minority communities have much to teach us, which is why want to train our future ministry in cultural sensiti… https://t.co/eeUn5EZr4Z 1 day, 6 hours ago
- More than 220 Presbyterians have gathered at NY Avenue Presbyterian Church in Washington, D.C., for Compassion, Pea… https://t.co/9N7Rymbxtz 1 day, 6 hours ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2017 Birthday Offering Bulletin Cover
- Presbyterian Women 2018 Mission Pledge Cards
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance has maintained communication with churches and synods Read
Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
Honors include seven prestigious “Best in Class” Read
PC(USA) journalists reap 24 Associated Church Press Awards
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps