Following the tsunami that devastated much of southern Asia in December 2004, Pak Yadi received a $400 seed grant from One Great Hour of Sharing partners. Documentary filmmaker David Barnhart followed him as he rebuilt his life and community.
Your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing make a real difference in the lives of their recipients. Please give generously. www.pcusa.org/give-oghs
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Today in the Mission Yearbook: ‘Hidden Figures’ mathematician Katherine G. Johnson is longtime Presbyterian. https://t.co/oZVOFGAhUJ #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- Finding spiritual values in Oscar’s ‘Best Pictures’: https://t.co/eAxdAKcsRn #PCUSA https://t.co/Xs8hVlSAiy 13 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Congratulations are in order for Ryan Smith, the new director of the Presbyterian Ministry at the UN.… https://t.co/jZ5QaLptMA 16 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Presbyterian funded community-school partnership helps African-American boys ‘tap into their potential.’ https://t.co/OKsXFVTBdO #PCUSA 19 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Presbyterians for Earth Care issues call to action on the Dakota Access Pipeline. https://t.co/LFITxw2tpU #PCUSA https://t.co/dZIUalKJrs 1 day, 13 hours ago
- "God, give me the faith to go" by Leisa Wagstaff, mission co-worker serving in S.Sudan. https://t.co/GsT5fgw6a1… https://t.co/FneI16rQbG 1 day, 16 hours ago
- First (Scots) Presbyterian Women share God’s love with local retirement community residents.… https://t.co/2OD6eF58gT 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- PC(USA) to live stream weekly Lenten devotions
- Global Exchange
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Women 2016 USA Mission Experience Bookmark
- 2017 Birthday Offering Booklet
- PW Quarterly Newsletter (first quarter 2017)
News & Announcements View all
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps
Mission Co-Workers in Japan see historic visit as a step toward healing Read
President Obama visits Hiroshima
A Cleveland congregation turns to wind energy as an easy and sustainable alternative Read