The guide to all things Presbyterian
Announcing the third edition of Presbyterians Today’s
exciting, very affordable resource:
Welcome to the Presbyterian Church!
Presbyterians Today’s special issue and guidebook — “Welcome to the Presbyterian Church!” — is a wonderful introduction and overview of all things Presbyterian. Packed with facts, stories, pictures, charts, links and a lot more valuable information, this inviting, easy-to-read guide gives readers a fast, reliable way to learn about:
- Presbyterian beliefs and worship
- Church organization and governance
- Highlights about social justice … evangelism … stewardship … vocation … ecumenism … mission
- The Bible … prayer … the sacraments
- What it means to be “connectional” … Reformed
- How to speak Presbyterian
- … and much more!
Because the cost is so low (as little as 85 cents a copy in bulk), your church can stock up and have a ready supply on hand to help you throughout the entire year in many ministry areas, including:
- New member training … welcome kits … visitor packets
- Confirmation classes … youth groups … adult Sunday school
- Evangelism and outreach
- Officer training
- Marriage preparation
- … and more
In fact, “Welcome to the Presbyterian Church!” is so affordable, you might want to give a copy to every family in your congregation as a great reference tool and refresher to celebrate what it means to be Presbyterian.
Discount Price Schedule
Quantity Price each
(Shipping & Handling: 10% of order – $5.25 minimum)
How many copies can your congregation use?
Call (800) 524-2612 and order item #17116-13-006 or order online.
Problems with your order? Contact us by email or call 800-728-7228 x5627.