Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @PresbyNews: Second day of PMA Board meeting sees approval of new board structure, publishing consolidation https://t.co/YdAjRur8vE @Pre… 0 minutes ago
- The last day of Presbyterian Mission Agency Board meetings begins w/a showing of ‘A Place at the Table.' https://t.co/D1MX853aYe #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- RT @ChipHardwick: Please pray for the Spirit to grant a wise and discerning finish to the @Presbyterian Mission Agency Board mtg today. Tha… 0 minutes ago
- Facing up to our racism: A call to have hard conversations about race. https://t.co/ClHRP6LnaB #PCUSA @presby_today https://t.co/d58pW13Sej 0 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyNews: @Presbyterian Mission Agency Board votes to transfer its publishing services to the Presbyterian Publishing Corporation. #P… 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
- RT @PCUSA_SO: The Stated Clerk has written an open letter about Freedom Rising and Peace & Global Witness Offering: https://t.co/v8zdQkJ6… 13 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Observance of Native American Day prompts consideration of U.S. history by #PCUSA. https://t.co/K3NvXJFnlP https://t.co/2F8rXUZTXy 13 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
- The Daily Prayer app is here!
- Presbyterian Association of Musicians honors life and ministry of Helen Kemp
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2017 Birthday Offering Bulletin Cover
- Presbyterian Women 2018 Mission Pledge Cards
- Facing Racism: A Vision of the Beloved Community
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance has maintained communication with churches and synods Read
Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
Honors include seven prestigious “Best in Class” Read
PC(USA) journalists reap 24 Associated Church Press Awards
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps