Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Presbytery of East Virginia to discuss racial justice at upcoming meeting. #PCUSA https://t.co/28LA6vELUB 0 minutes ago
- “Wendy’s four major fast-food competitors all participate in the Fair Food Program. Wendy’s has a moral obligation… https://t.co/HlP0mIfpeW 0 minutes ago
- Presbyterian clergy and leaders fast to protest Wendy’s restaurant chain. #PCUSA https://t.co/WqQ6H6kPG4 0 minutes ago
- “We hope to team up with black and white churches in the area in close proximity, to start the dialogue and convers… https://t.co/WtxZcPIQhu 58 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyHistory: Today's #HistoricalFigureFriday honors former Stated Clerk Eugene Carson Blake. As the stated clerk of the UPCUSA, Dr. B… 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
- RT @presby_today: A faith-filled Friday pick me up from PT interim editor, Donna Frischknecht Jackson. How is God speaking to you? https://… 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Presbytery of East Virginia to discuss racial justice at upcoming meeting. #PCUSAhttp://bit.ly/2DgDnjd 22 hours, 48 minutes ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Women 2018 Mission Pledge Cards
- 2017 Birthday Offering Bulletin Cover
- Presbyterian Women in the Presbyteries 2018 Mission Pledge Form (fillable PDF)
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance has maintained communication with churches and synods Read
Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
Honors include seven prestigious “Best in Class” Read
PC(USA) journalists reap 24 Associated Church Press Awards
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps