Following the tsunami that devastated much of southern Asia in December 2004, Pak Yadi received a $400 seed grant from One Great Hour of Sharing partners. Documentary filmmaker David Barnhart followed him as he rebuilt his life and community.
Your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing make a real difference in the lives of their recipients. Please give generously. www.pcusa.org/give-oghs
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Today we celebrate the 4th Sunday in Lent! #PCUSA #ScriptureSunday https://t.co/cAwzCComeB 0 minutes ago
- Want to be notified about our next antiracism resource? Visit https://t.co/0efMkHKGSo to sign up for email alerts.… https://t.co/xW0uepBwz1 19 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Reaching the next generation of Korean-American Presbyterians. https://t.co/bSiLWTDeDo #PCUSA https://t.co/joccmlCuKF 22 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Check out our #PCUSA effort to share ‘Facing Racism’ resources with denomination. Story here:… https://t.co/92ZYWP9QA8 1 day, 1 hour ago
- A Call to Prayer from the Stated Clerk for Jennifer Dalquez and the plight of overseas Filipino workers.… https://t.co/zsrhQeQC7P 1 day, 16 hours ago
- "My message is please, reach out to your Muslim neighbors." Watch the video here: https://t.co/vpyfhDWCNB #PCUSA 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Presbyterian Mission Agency ministerial teams visit San Juan sites, provide reports. #PCUSA https://t.co/ngCkJCOY4D 1 day, 22 hours ago
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- Links of interest
- Do all dogs go to heaven? New books seem to think so
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2017 Birthday Offering Booklet
- Devotions for Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- PW in the Congregation Remittance Form
News & Announcements View all
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps
Mission Co-Workers in Japan see historic visit as a step toward healing Read
President Obama visits Hiroshima
A Cleveland congregation turns to wind energy as an easy and sustainable alternative Read