Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- #PCUSA seminary news — November 2017 edition! https://t.co/mSt2pRpGRp 5 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Giving thanks for your gifts to our mission, which helps people experience the life that Christ wants for everyone.… https://t.co/0g0NUYknG5 7 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance delegation travels to remote communities in Puerto Rico . https://t.co/Q7T4V2qjfE #PCUSA 7 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Jeff Eddings named 1001 New Worshiping Communities coaching associate. https://t.co/bni4TZw2wH #1001NWC #PCUSA 9 hours, 47 minutes ago
- RT @Presbyterian: Are you a minister with student loans? A TLDA loan might be for you. Learn more: https://t.co/jZ8s8ti2rf #PCUSA https://t… 11 hours, 2 minutes ago
- @JohnHagmann Congratulations!!! 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
- One Westminster Presbyterian Church in Santa Fe's hunger advocacy programs approaches the hunger issue in a unique… https://t.co/HvogxBrn7g 12 hours, 36 minutes ago
- PC(USA) mission co-worker in Africa speaks on her calling
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- PC(USA) celebrates 130 years of Korean mission
Most Popular Resources View all
- Facing Racism: A Vision of the Beloved Community
- Presbyterian Women in the Presbyteries 2018 Mission Pledge Form (fillable PDF)
- 2017 Birthday Offering Bulletin Cover
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance has maintained communication with churches and synods Read
Presbyterians brace for Hurricane Irma
Honors include seven prestigious “Best in Class” Read
PC(USA) journalists reap 24 Associated Church Press Awards
Members voice expectations, formulate constituent questions
Faithful advocate for social justice served churches, mid councils, and PC(USA) national offices Read
Former General Assembly vice moderator, Floyd N. Rhodes, dies at age 83
Presbyterian congregation seeks to reduce gun violence and help bring safe water to Malawi Read
Turning guns into water pumps