Educate a Child: Toolkit for Congregations
Practical tools and starting points for congregations working or seeking involvement with direct service and advocacy for education!
Explore the Toolkit
Want to start an education-oriented ministry in your congregation but don't know where to begin? Already have an education program but want to be more effective? Involved in direct service but looking for a way to participate in local education advocacy? Have great ideas for a ministry but looking for funding sources? Check out the resources in the toolkit below!
Educate a Child Toolkit
- Introduction: Why Education?
- Congregational Assessment Tools
- Direct Action Asset Identification Process
- School Board Advocacy 101
- Pentecost Offering 101
- Tell Us Your Story! Vignette Guidelines
- Keep in Touch!