DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A
DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES?
- Jesus taught us the great commandments: Love God. Love your Neighbor.
- Our faith stands on these two pillars of love.
- The ministries of Compassion, Peace and Justice of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) make God’s communities livable for all. Join us with your commitment today.
PILLAR OF THE CHURCH
To become a Pillar of the Church, designate your sustaining, multi-year gift to support a specific ministry of Compassion, Peace and Justice (CPJ), including ACSWP, MRTI, Presbyterian Hunger Program, Office of Public Witness, PHEWA, Presbyterian Disaster Assistance, Self-Development of People, Peacemaking, and Ministry at the United Nations.
You may choose to make your gift in honor or in memory.
Click the RED DONATE BUTTON at the top of any CPJ web page and check the box: “I’d like to make a recurring donation.”
In gratitude for your generous, sustaining support—
The ministry of Compassion, Peace and Justice will
- Present you with a special “Pillars of the Church” certificate
- Publicly recognize you during Compassion, Peace and Justice Training Day/Ecumenical Advocacy Days, April 15–18, 2016, in Washington, DC
- Publicly acknowledge all “Pillars” at the 2016 General Assembly in Portland, OR, when we announce the expansion of “Pillars of the Church”
- Acknowledge you in Presbyterians Today in Fall 2016
“In a world gone made with mistrust and alienation, the church (like never before) must present faith as a dynamic and relevant force for change.”—Wendell Berry