This section lists a sampling of resources you may want to hand out or refer to during your presentations. Most print items can be ordered at 800-524-2612 or store.pcusa.org, or download at pcusa.org/ambassadors.
Presbyterian Mission Agency Annual Report
The annual report provides a snapshot of the Presbyterian Mission Agency’s work to offer the world a visible witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Request copies from Debbie Gardiner or 800-728-7228 x5988.
Funding Trends of the General Assembly Mission Council, 2002–2012
This report analyzes the various funding and revenue sources of the Presbyterian Mission Agency. It includes tables and graphs that illustrate the changes in these funding streams over the most recent 11-year period.
Presbyterians Today magazine
Presbyterians Today is the award-winning, general interest magazine of the Presbyterian Mission Agency. This monthly magazine lifts up our mission and ministry through photos, stories of impact, and resources. Our special issue and guidebook—Welcome to the Presbyterian Church!—is a thorough introduction to and overview of all things Presbyterian. For more, visit www.pcusa.org/today.
Connect with the 1001 movement and find resources for your new worshiping community at onethousandone.org.
Engage: learn how to share your faith and make disciples.
- Comprehensive congregational resource (including short video tutorials) available at pcusa.org/engage
- Get the three-part, seven-session curriculum (Engage: Gospel, Engage: Discipleship, Engage: Mission) from the Church Store.
UKirk (University Church) is a network of collegiate ministries reaching students and teaching them how to be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ. Full range of ministry tools at ukirk.org
Quick Sheets are concise resources offering fabulous youth ministry ideas on a focused topic. Transform how you accompany young people through our ever-changing world using these free, downloadable ministry helps.
Compassion, Peace, and Justice brochure
This introduction to the Presbyterian Mission Agency’s ministries of Compassion, Peace, and Justice explains how they are working to restore God’s community to health and wholeness.
Racial Ethnic Torch magazine
The Racial Ethnic Torch brings you inspiring stories of cross-cultural and racial ethnic ministry in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Learn how and where the church is growing fastest and about the leaders God is using to help make it happen. Be sure to ask for the current issue.
Twelve Dynamic New Racial Ethnic and New Immigrant Communities of Faith
New-immigrant ministries are the fastest growing communities of faith in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). We invite you to explore and share the stories of 12 dynamic new racial ethnic and new-immigrant communities of faith.
Mission Crossroads magazine
Mission Crossroads is full of inspiring, transformational stories of Presbyterians engaged in God’s mission around the world as well as tips on becoming part of this work. Request the current issue from Nicole Gerkins or 800-728-7228 x5611, or download digital copies at missioncrossroads.org.
Presbyterian World Mission Giving Opportunities
Use this resource to learn about and engage with the ministries of Presbyterian mission workers throughout the world and to pray for them and support them financially.
Small Church Residency Program (For Such A Time as This case for support)
This inspiring case for the Small Church Residency Program (formerly, For Such a Time as This) provides stories of the program’s ongoing impact and results, its fundraising goals, and compelling reasons for support.
Curriculum Resource Catalog
This catalog highlights the newest Christian education resources, book releases, devotionals, and group study guides from Congregational Ministries Publishing.
Available at pcusa.org/curriculum
Presbyterian Mission Agency ministry areas and resource links
Compassion, Peace, and Justice
- The Advisory Committee on Social Witness Policy
- Child Advocacy
- James N. Jarvie Commonweal Service
- Mission Responsibility through Investment
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
- Presbyterian Health, Education, and Welfare Association
- Presbyterian Hunger Program
- Presbyterian Ministry at the United Nations
- Presbyterian Office of Public Witness
- Presbyterian Peacemaking Program
- Self-Development of People
Additional resources at pcusa.org/cpj
Evangelism and Church Growth
- Collegiate Ministries
- Camps and Conference Centers
- Ministries with Youth
- Presbyterian Military Chaplains
Church Growth Ministries
- 1001 New Worshiping Communities
- Congregational Transformation / New Beginnings
- Mission Program Grants
- Older Adult Ministries
Additional resources at pcusa.org/ecg
Racial Ethnic & Women’s Ministries / PW
Racial Ethnic Congregational Support Offices
- African American Congregational Support
- Asian Congregational Support
- Hispanic Latino-a Congregational Support, including Portuguese-Language Congregational Support
- Native American Congregational Support
New Immigrant and Emerging Communities Offices
- African Emerging Ministries
- Korean Emerging Ministries, including Korean English Ministries
- New Immigrants and Emerging Ministries, including Middle Eastern Ministries
Cross-Cultural and Multicultural Ministries Offices
Racial Ethnic Leadership Development
- Racial Ethnic Leadership Development
- Racial Ethnic Schools and Colleges
Women’s Leadership Development and Justice Ministries
- Gender and Racial Justice
- Women’s Leadership Development and Young Women’s Ministries
- Presbyterian Women Inc.
Additional resources at pcusa.org/racialethnic
Theology, Worship, and Education
Congregational Ministries Publishing
- Feasting on the Word ecumenical curriculum for all ages
- Being Reformed series for adult Sunday school and small groups
- We Believe denominational curriculum for children
- Korean, Spanish, and Braille language resources
Theology and Worship
- Company of New Pastors
- Interfaith Relations
- Financial Aid for Service
- Small Church Residency Program
- Worship resources, including the Call to Worship journal
Additional resources at pcusa.org/theology
Recruitment and relations
- Asia and the Pacific
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe
- Jinishian Memorial Program
Equipping for Mission Involvement
Young Adult Volunteers
Additional resources at pcusa.org/worldmission